June is a hectic month, getting everything together for finishing out the school year, as well as getting everything done for the start of summer sports and camps. Between awards ceremonies, activities, and parties, it can be a huge challenge to get dinner on the table quickly. Not to mention that by June, I am also more than tired of going to the grocery store when I haven’t planned ahead for meals.
That is one of the really cool things about Degustabox*, actually. In each month’s delivery, not only are there snack-type foods, but there are also products that can be used to make a yummy dinner, along with a great recipe to put that product to work for you. This month, I was so excited to see a new Brianna’s dressing, Creamy Cilantro Lime, in the box and an accompanying recipe that looked just like something we would want to try out.
Now that the heat is off the charts (98 degrees today!), this looks like the perfect meal to grill. Easy and fresh, I am really looking forward to dinner now!
In fact, the delivery of Degustabox was a life saver many times over for me this month–dinners, snacks, breakfasts all in one place. Lots of new items to try that we really enjoyed!
- Navitas Naturals–snack bars made of superfoods give quick and healthy energy on the go
- Brianna’s Creamy Cilantro Lime dressing–I love Brianna’s salad dressings and use them for recipes all of the time. I am so excited to test out this new flavor, as it combines two of my favorite ingredients cilantro and lime, yum!
- Ritz Crisp & Thins are a delicious and satisfying alternative to chips, with 50% less fat than regular fried potato chips. We love them, especially in sour cream and onion flavor!
- Hodgson Mills Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix–believe it or not, these muffins are gluten-free! They are a healthy choice for a quick breakfast using whole grain flours sorghum, millet and brown rice, orchard-ripened apples and cinnamon. Hodgson Mills always has delicious mixes and these were no exception.
- Brooklyn Organics organic soda–an interesting idea for me, as I’ve never thought about the importance of an organic soda, but I do love fizzy drinks. So they created a low-calorie soda that packs a punch and is sweetened with plant-based Stevia.
- Julian’s Recipe Waffle Thins are really yummy. They are available in sweet or savory flavors. I got to try the Meyer Lemon with Quinoa and I have to tell you, I really like them!
- PopCorners always has great snacking options and while I haven’t gotten a chance to try their new Salt of the Earth Bean Crisps, they are something I will try soon. All natural ingredients like bean and corn, sunflower oil and sea salt, these crunchy treats will have you feeling no guilt whatsoever. They even have 4 grams of protein!
- Entenmann’s Mini Apple Snack pies were by far my kids favorite surprise in the box this month, though. Fresh and delicious, these sweets were loaded with chunks of apples and a light glaze. They come 6 to a box and ours were devoured just about as fast as they were opened.
- Bibigo’s Go-Chu-Jang Barbecue Sauce is a great Korean flavored condiment that can really take a meal to the next level. This is a little bit spicy and perfect for kebabs on the grill! We really enjoy Korean food in our house, so this is a fun way to incorporate some of the flavors we love into a far less time intensive meal.
- And for those that love ketchup, you’ve got to try Sir Kensington’s ketchup. Think of it as gourmet ketchup, because it is, and it is loaded with far less artificial ingredients than what you are used to. Instead it is packed with a complimentary blend of seasonings and non-GMO ingredients that you will love the taste of.
So, as you can see, June’s Degustabox was wonderful, as ever. I can’t wait to see what arrives in July. It’s not too late for you to find up, too, and you can sign up for your very own delivery! You will love receiving this box of products at your doorstep each month! To learn more about delivery and Degustabox, you can visit their website.
*product was received to facilitate a feature, all opinions are my own.