We go back to school tomorrow, which means it’s time for new routines and schedules. But back to the basics, like packing lunches and keeping the pantry stocked with good food choices for the kids to easily select breakfast, lunch and snack foods for the day. This is where it gets tricky to keep things fun. Kids (and adults) get tired of the same old, same old. Even though there has been a break from their standard lunch choices over the summer, it’s always fun to switch things up. That’s where Degustabox comes in.
You’re probably wondering what Degustabox is by now, right? It is an awesome subscription box that comes to you every month with a ton of full sized food products to test out. Each month you can expect 10-15 products all for $19 including delivery. Maybe they are new products out on the market or products you just haven’t tried before. But it is a fun surprise assortment of items that will have you going out of your normal routine. Also in the box are recipe ideas to put the products to good use. This month was the first time I’ve ever tried Degustabox, so I had no idea what to expect. When my package arrived*, it was really fun to open it up and see what was inside.
This box was loaded with goodies!
- ALO Allure Pulp Free –an aloe vera and mango juice–very interesting combination that was refreshing and fun to try.
- popchips Ridges–we’ve always loved pop chips, but we think they are even better with ridges now. These will definitely make their way into our lunch boxes this school year.
- Goetze’s Cow Tales–I’d heard of them before, but never, ever, tried them. My kids loved them and they were a very yummy treat.
- White Lily White Grape and Wheat Flour–Grape seed flour? I didn’t know it existed. But now that I do? I can’t wait to make some treats for the family trying this sustainably grown product.
- Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise-a great way to spice up an ordinary sandwich!
- Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries–my kids loved this spin on an old favorite cereal. I can see this starting the school day off to a great start.
- Oregon Chai Tea Latte–fall is just about here, a great way to warm the soul
- Loacker Rose of the Dolomite– a yummy treat that I didn’t want to share–milk chocolate rose petals with crunchy hazelnut pieces–oh, so good!
- Goya Maria Cookies–again, a great dessert for those lunch boxes, but not overly sweet. It has a very nice flavor (that would probably pair nicely with the chai tea latte)
- Vermont Smoke & Cure Mini Meat Sticks–these were a favorite of the kids. I think a definite must-have for the new school year!
I had never tried any of these and had only actually heard of a few of them. Had I not gotten to sample them through Degustabox, there are ten different products I would not have necessarily given a try, but actually quite liked a lot! In fact, we’ve got some great new go-to’s for lunches now.
I’m so excited that a service like Degustabox exists to allow up to expand our palates and tastes. It’s a fun and exciting thing to get because it’s all a surprise. I definitely recommend signing up for Degustabox for your own household to get a taste of all the flavors out there. Try it, you’ll love it! You can learn more about Degustabox by visiting their website. I can’t wait to see what September has in store!
*product was received to facilitate a review, all opinions are my own.