I have come to love monthly delivery* of Degustabox to my home. Each month it is loaded with cool new products that I would not have necessarily had the opportunity to try otherwise. The box for October was no exception!
Loaded in this surprise delivery were things that make snacking and dinners super easy, and that is just what a busy mom needs!
So what was in the box this month? Let me tell you!
- Jones Soda–always has some great flavors. This month, we got to try Pumpkin Pie Soda. It’s amazing how each flavor–pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg, even the buttery crust, can be tasted in this cane sugar. My kids loved getting to try this out!
- Numi Tea–if settling in with a good book, a cozy blanket, and a warm cup of tea is your idea of an awesome set up, check out Numi Tea. This sampler in this month’s box has a selection of premium organic and herbal teas like aged Earl Grey, Roobios Chai, Breakfast Belend, Gunpowder Green, Jasmine Green, Orange Spice, Moroccan Mint, and Chamomile Lemon. It is a cool way to try teas from all over and maybe discover some new favorites.
- Palo Popcorn–we love popcorn for snacks, so getting to try new flavors, cooked in a new way, is always welcome. Palo Popcorn is made using pure coconut oil, non-GMO popcorn kernels, and real cheese. We really liked trying this!
- Hometown Bagel–I’ve never had bagel chips before, but found that these were made from real bagels. I loved dipping these in my favorite hummus. Definitely a yummy afternoon snack!
- Lovely Candy–these super fruit chews made in the USA were really quite delicious. No artificial ingredients in these candies and they are non-GMO. Kind of like a cross between a fruit snack and starburst, but with real ingredients. Loved the raspberry flavor!
- LaTortilla Factory–these low carb tortillas were a welcome surprise in this month’s box. I come from out west where Mexican food is a staple, therefore, I cook a lot of it. Eating tortillas can be taxing in the carb department, so these non-GMO tortillas are an awesome ingredient to find, as they only have 4g net carbs! They are soft and delicious, too, which is super important to me.
- Wasa Thins–ok, so I did not have the chance to try these ones, yet. But they are on my radar. These are sesame and sea salt thin cracker-type snacks. They are made of whole grains and very low calories at 80 calories per serving. I’m looking forward to trying these out, too.
- Emergems–I wake up super early in the morning each day. 4:45am comes very early and having to stay awake and alert throughout the day….well, it can be a challenge! I don’t drink coffee. I was excited to try these energy supplements out to see if it would perk me up. I definitely liked them! They are dark chocolate and bite-sized and deliver an effective pick me up without making me jittery. Excited to have found these!
- Crown Nut almonds were an interesting twist on snacks. Of the items in the box, these were probably my least favorite, but to fair, almonds are not my favorite. All the almonds are grown, processed, and roasted in house. I probably just wasn’t sold on the flavor.
- Barilla Marinara Sauce-this is just the sort of thing that is great to have on hand for a quick dinner. My boys like to make stromboli, so having a good marinara sauce is key for the base. This sauce is perfect for that as the ingredients are vine-ripened tomatoes, delicious herbs, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Barilla ProteinPLUS Pasta–when paired with the marinara sauce above, I ended up making a chicken parmesan ziti for dinner one night. The pasta was really good. The ingredients are all vegetarian and have 17g of protein in the pasta. It was really good, cooked up well, and turned out to be a great source of ALA Omega-3’s. Great to fix dinner for your family knowing that there is hidden goodness inside.
As always, it was fun to unpack all these products to test out during the month. I have found lots of new products I really like and will likely purchase on my own. I’m so excited to see what is in store with the upcoming holiday season!
To purchase your own Degustabox, visit their site. You will love it!
*product was received to facilitate a review, all opinions are my own.
[…] month I look forward to a new delivery of delicious goods from Degustabox. It’s always a surprise and we look forward to seeing what will be included in the […]