Each month I look forward to a new delivery of delicious goods from Degustabox. It’s always a surprise and we look forward to seeing what will be included in the box.
This month was a home run! Check out all the yummy treats:
- Brianna’s Rich Poppy Seed dressing is an awesome, versatile dressing. You can use it on just about everything, honestly. Fruit, veggies, traditional salads, tuna and chicken salads. The taste is complimentary to so many different foods. A great pantry staple! I had tried other Brianna’s dressings before and all of them have been wonderful.
- NibMor–I am a big fan of chocolate, but had never heard of these chocolate bars. They were oh so good! Dark chocolate with real dried fruit pieces were the perfect treat. They are good quality with no fillers and it’s Non-GMO Project Verified, ethically responsible and gluten free. I would buy these regularly, they were so good.
- Honees–this is the time of year where coughs and colds start up. I’m pretty picky about cough drops, as I tend to get persistent coughs and some drops do absolutly nothing to help me. I happened to have a cough at the time the box arrived, so I was able to test them out right away. They are awesome! Effective and sweet tasting, all the while being natural, using essential oils of eucalyptus, peppermint and lemon. It’s surprisingly a good source of vitamins C, B6, and B12.
- If you are daring, try Bruce Cost Ginger Beer. This unique soda uses only four ingredients–carbonated water, fresh ginger, cane sugar and citric acid. It’s spicy and made in Brooklyn, which we love.
- I love balsamic vinegar and I have discovered over the years that not all brands are created equal. It was nice to discover a new kind in this month’s box, Ponti Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. It’s very good and can be used in desserts, salads, and entrees. A great item to keep in your pantry for many different uses.
- We are big beef jerky fans in our house, so we loved trying Chef’s Cut Real Jerky. Fresh and flavorful, this is a great snack for on the go, which so many of us are all the time. This particular brand is nitrate and gluten free. Yum!
- Beanitos–Ok, you can’t love everything you try, right? I love tortilla-type chips, and the idea behind these chips is cool. Crunchy chips packed with protein and fiber , gluten-free, non-GMO, and made of BEANS! I didn’t love the flavor, but the texture was great. I think that if you loved beans, you could really develop a hankering for these snacks, so you might as well give it a try and see if these will be your new favorites!
- Sharwoods Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce–Ever since visiting London this spring, I’ve been in love with Tikka Masala. I’ve been determined to learn how to create this dish at home. I have mastered it, and I love the flavors, but it is really time consuming! Sometimes, I just do not have the time to create that meal from scratch, but want to satisfy the craving anyway. This simmer sauce is the perfect solution. Heat and serve, baby! Got to love that. It is really good!
- OLoves Healthy Olive Snacks–I love the idea behind these pouches of olives. I am a die hard olive fan (by the way, even my dog’s name is Olive) and it’s great to be able to take a pouch with you on the go for later when you need a snack or as part of your lunch. So good!
As you can see, it’s so much fun to get to try new things every month. Looking for a cool gift idea? Consider giving a gift subscription to Degustabox for a gift that keeps on giving!
You can learn more about Degustabox by visiting their website.
*product was received to facilitate a review, all opinions are my own.